Beautiful Womanhood Seminars
Beautiful Womanhood Seminars, touted as "the Promise Keepers message for women," are an exciting event for women in your church or community. Speaker and author of the critically acclaimed book, The Beautiful Wife, Sandy Ralya offers humor, biblical wisdom, encouragement, and practical tips for wives.
- Three of Sandy's most popular marriage talks
- Invitation to sign up for Beautiful Womanhood small groups
- Mentor Luncheon which encourages, motivates, and equips potential mentors
- Q & A
At the Seminar women learn how to
- Invite more romance into their marriage
- Grow inner-confidence
- Address tough marriage issues
- Begin Beautiful Womanhood small groups
- Become an effective Beautiful Womanhood mentor
- Reduce divorce statistics in church
- Secure the church for future generations
- Welcome/Invitation Video
- Up to 1000 Seminar invitation postcards
- (2) 16 x 20, 4-color posters to attract women coming in for services or other mid-week activities
- (10) 8.5 x 11, 4-color posters that can be hung on bathroom stalls, walls, and other in-church bulletin boards
- Up to 200 rack cards which provide more information about Beautiful Womanhood and our services
- 2 HTML eblast files featuring a Seminar invitation and Seminar reminder
- Templates available for additional printing, if needed
What ministry leaders are saying:
"Sandy Ralya has a beautiful way of expressing the common challenges that come with marriages and she does this without demeaning the husband or the wife. Sandy gives wives practical tools they can begin utilizing today no matter what stage they find themselves in their relationship with their spouse. She encourages wives to first honor God in their actions toward their spouse and secondly, trust God for the results. As a conference speaker, Sandy doesn’t just come to speak; she comes with a heart to serve and minister to the attendees. Sandy offers transparency in sharing both the joy and challenges in her own life and offers her time by joining in faith with ladies who request prayer or seek one-on-one encouragement." Debbie Douglas, Program Director, Cedar Lake Ministries
Seminar Presentation Descriptions:
In a delightfully humorous presentation, Sandy shares a surpirising truth: certain words and actions frequently used by women often serve as stumbling blocks rather than invitations for a husband to join his wife in a more romantic relationship. In Inviting Romance, Sandy reveals 5 steps women can take to remove the obstacles that derail romance.
Mystique of a Woman
In her most popular talk, Sandy asks, "Why try so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?" Growing in your mystique (inner confidence) increases your peace and improves your relationship with your husband and others. You can build inner confidence in your worth, position, personality, and your relationships through an assurance of God's love, advancing in your passions, improving your appearance, and developing godly attitudes.
Speaking Truth in Love
In her personal marriage testimony, which was the focus of a popular 3-day interview on Family Life Today, Sandy shares openly and candidly from her own painful experience about learning to speak truth in love. Listeners will be captivated and leave equipped to address tough marriage issues with strength and dignity for optimum results.
For more information or to book your Beautiful Womanhood Seminar, email firstname.lastname@example.org today!