Welcome to the Mentor Corner!
We're so glad you're here because mentors are vital to reversing divorce trends in the church and fulfilling God's marriage strengthening plan found in Titus 2:3-5.
I'm often asked, "Who is a mentor?" A mentor is an imperfect woman who loves God and others and is willing to share her struggles and successes in light of God's Word because she's experienced His faithfulness.
To help you do this, Sandy Ralya, whose own life and marriage was and continues to be impacted by mentoring, has written The Beautiful Wife curriculum which includes
- Instructions on how to implement Beautiful Womanhood small groups
- Guidance on becoming a confident marriage mentor
- Hostess tips to simplify hospitality for God’s glory
- Week-by-week leader’s materials, including prayers, discussion points, and optional activities
Because mentoring has largely fallen by the wayside, the divorce rates in the church are statistically identical to those outside. This need not be so!
Your decision to become a Beautiful Womanhood mentor is critical to reversing this trend!
To SUPPORT you in this endeavor, we invite you to
- Register for the Mentor Corner to receive effective mentoring resources.
- Like Beautiful Womanhood Mentors on Facebook for the opportunity to support and build community with other mentors. Every Tuesday, Sandy shares Tuesday's Mentor Tool.
- Contact email@example.com to ask questions concerning mentoring and small groups.
- Ask for prayer support from the Beautiful Womanhood prayer team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Beautiful Womanhood prayer partner will contact you.
Working SIDE-BY-SIDE with Beautiful Womanhood to fulfill God's marriage strengthening plan will be a challenging, joy-filled adventure you won't want to miss. As you mentor, you'll store up treasures in heaven and experience the thrill of shaping lives here on earth.
God bless you as you mentor!
Teach these great truths to trustworthy people who are able to pass them on to others. II Timothy 2:2