Frequently Asked Questions
I'm so busy! How do I promote a Beautiful Womanhood Seminar?
When you book a seminar, we will send you a Publicity Package which includes:
- Welcome/Invitation Video
- Up to 1000 Seminar invitation postcards
- (2) 16 x 20, 4-color posters to attract women coming in for services or other mid-week activities
- (10) 8.5 x 11, 4-color posters that can be hung on bathroom stalls, walls, and other in-church bulletin boards
- Up to 200 rack cards which provide more information about Beautiful Womanhood and follow-up activities available
- 2 HTML eblast files featuring a Seminar invitation and Seminar reminder
- Templates are available for additional printing, if needed
I want to have a Beautiful Womanhood Seminar in my church, but I just can't afford it. How can I off-set costs?
Beautiful Womanhood Seminars are designed to bring women together! We suggest inviting several churches to join with yours for this event. Two popular ways to off-set costs are
- Sell tickets
- Utilize the promotional resources we provide which are designed to excite women as well as other churches to attend the Beautiful Womanhood seminar
- Take a free-will offering during the Seminar
Beautiful Womanhood Small Groups
The experienced married women in my church don't demonstrate an interest in church ministry and many of them work. How can I get mentors involved?
- Use the proven resources we provide in the Small Group Starter Kit which were designed by ministry leaders just like you!
- Host a Beautiful Womanhood Seminar to excite women and encourage would-be mentors during a special mentor training luncheon where they can learn more about leading small groups.
What kind of support do you offer our church after we start the Beautiful Womanhood program?
- The Beautiful Womanhood mentor consultant, Simone DaMour (email@example.com), will pray with and answer mentor's questions/concerns.
- Updated resources which help mentors lead small groups are posted monthly on the Mentor section of the website.
- Beautiful Womanhood social media (blog, facebook, Twitter).
What are "next steps" after completing The Beautiful Wife curriculum?
Each mentor must prayerfully decide what will happen next with her group. Ideas include:
- Continue as a mentor with a new group of women assigned by a Beautiful Womanhood Coordinator
- Keep the same group and choosing a book from the Recommended Reading section of The Beautiful Wife.
- Find a way to serve together as a group. Some suggestions include helping a single mother or organizing a fundraiser to benefit causes precious to God such as widows, orphans, or human trafficking.
The Beautiful Wife Curriculum
Where can I buy The Beautiful Wife curriculum?
The Beautiful Wife curriculum is available wherever books are sold!